- PATIENT REGISTRATION
- Exam Types & Overviewsdropdown
- Education Materials
- Payments & Financing
- Good Faith Estimates & Price Transparency
- Patient Portal / Bill Pay
Pre-Operative Appointment Information
Please carefully read the following information in order to be best prepared for your visit.
PRIOR TO YOUR PRE-OP APPOINTMENT:
- Review the information on this page carefully. If you wish to download a copy of the Pre-Op Appointment Instructions Packet, please click here.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR PRE-OP APPOINTMENT:
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. *Please note that patients arriving more than 10 minutes late will be rescheduled.
- Bring the following:
- A list of all medications & vitamins that you take including the dosages & frequency.
- Copies of your Power of Attorney (POA) & Advance Directive documents, if applicable.
- The payment method you expect to use. *Please note that we do not accept bills larger than $20.00.
- The contact information for your preferred pharmacy.
- Reading glasses if applicable.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE PRE-OP APPOINTMENT:
- After checking in, the receptionist will review your completed paperwork. This paperwork must be completed before the process can begin.
- Your diagnostic testing should be completed prior to your Pre-Operative Appointment, but we will let you know during this visit if additional measurements are needed.
- When meeting with your surgical counselor, you can expect the following:
- A reconciliation of your medications, allergies and preferred pharmacy.
- A review of the procedure and the chance to answer any outstanding questions.
- You will review and sign the appropriate consent forms and related paperwork.
- A review of your surgery financial obligation.
- We will have your surgical estimate ready on the day of this appointment. Please hold all billing questions until this appointment as we do NOT have access to the numbers prior to your scheduled Pre-Op Appointment.
- Please be prepared to pay your copayment, deductible and any outstanding balances during this appointment.
- After payment has been made in full, we will schedule:
- Surgery Date 1st Eye, 1-Day Post-Op & 1-Week Post-Op
- Surgery Date 2nd Eye, 1-Day Post-Op & 1-Week Post-Op
- Your counselor will discuss your Pre-Op Instructions and Eye Drop Schedule. (You will be given a copy to take home.)
- Your medication prescriptions will be sent to your preferred pharmacy within 1-2 business days.
To find out more or to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (321) 722-4443.