Michael N. Mandese, O.D., F.A.A.O.
Comprehensive Medical & General Eye Care,
Neuro Eye Diseases Specialist, Visually Evoked Potentials,
Diagnosis & Treatment for Double Vision, Vision Loss Due to
Stroke or Traumatic Brain Injuries, Multiple Sclerosis,
Eye Muscle Imbalances, Optic Nerve Diseases, Inflammatory Eye Conditions, Eye Infections, Post Surgical Patient Management,
Diagnosis & Treatment for Dry Eye, Contact Lens Fittings.
- Bachelor of Science, Nova Southeastern University, Miami, FL, 1994
- Doctor of Optometry, Nova Southeastern University, Miami, FL, 1996
- Internship, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Miami, FL
- Residency, Fox Medical Center, Miami, FL
- Fellow, American Academy of Optometry
- The Eye Institute, Melbourne, FL
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society
- Beta Sigma Kappa Honorary Society
- Brevard Optometric Association
- Florida Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association
- American Academy of Optometry
Dr. Mandese’s thoughts on life in Brevard County: “Not a day goes by when I don’t give thanks for being blessed with a wonderful wife and family. There isn’t a place around that I would be happier raising my family, practicing my profession, and serving my community in than Brevard County, Florida”.
Dr. Mandese’s personal philosophy regarding his patients: “I believe that excellent medical eye care requires that the physician not only be well versed in the latest diagnostics and treatment protocols, but that he also take the time to get to know his patients, and understand their personal needs and desires. I have a deep respect for each of my patients and they can count on receiving compassionate and comprehensive care at every visit with me and my staff”.
For Appointments with Dr. Mandese
Please call (321) 722-4443
Dial the main number, wait until the recording begins, then press 35